.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Day - Wanting to Create - Creative Errands

I woke up this morning with a start as my husband asked me to wake up early with the boys to get them ready for school. That was no problem once it took me a half an hour to get awake to do the task. That left me fifteen minutes to make my one son's lunch and my other son's snack. No problem, still had ten minutes left. I do not wake up quickly, but once I wake up I can never seem to fall back to sleep. I hate that! I then had a huge desire, once again, to create something artistically but did not know what I could make. I phoned one of my friends to see if she would come on some creative errands. We stopped at Lee Valley Tools (my first time there) and I liked it! (Insert drool here****) I managed to find a big piece of beech wood and a small wood carving tool kit - Now what do I do? I can't explain how I felt, I had a huge desire to create something beautiful - now I have a chunk of wood and some chisels! Let's see what happens from here. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You've made me curious!!