.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Master Cleanser Lemonade - Day 6

I read over the instruction booklet for Master Cleanser Lemonade and discovered why I was having such killer headaches the last few days. Basically I was making myself sick because I was drinking the seasalt flush with only 10oz of water when it is supposed to be 32oz. I should have learned by now to read things completely! Even my Mother told me that was too much seasalt for my body! DUH! Sometimes I wonder if I have any brains at all! Why do I do that???
So, I went on the scale today and was the same weight as yesterday. I am okay with that because I am still under the mark that I wanted to get to. I think I have messed up this cleanse in a few ways though. First not realizing to include the seasalt flush, and the laxative tea at night... then not drinking enough water with the seasalt. I woke up this morning feeling as though I looked a little puffy. I wonder if this is from the seasalt, not having enough water with it? I am sure it was! By the time I finish this cleanse I think I will have perfected it! OY VAY!
I also had wierd very intense dreams lastnight about my Church. Very bizarre.
Anyway, onward and upward.

No comments: