.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Master Cleanser - Day 4 (Early Morning)

Okay, so day 4 comes in the middle of the night. I had laxative tea before I went to bed, the only problem is that I went to bed at 7:30pm as I was so tired. At 1:30am I woke up with cramps. So I remember that drinking the Seasalt water will help what the laxative tea has loosened to eliminate. So... I decide to have my sea salt water now. Almost 3hours later I am awake because I have been on the toilet for over two hours now. So what have I learned? Don't go to bed too early and have your tea too early as you will be awake in the middle of the night with cramps and then will have to have your salt water and will be up all night eliminating the toxins from your system. Okay... well, may check in later but there's probably a good chance I will be sleeping in! Ya think?

No comments: