.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Doodling Around A Poem



Sometimes a poem that I write says everything that I need it to say; sometimes it isn't necessary to put anything else. This was the case with this poem... so as I put it in my art journal I doodled around it with hazel eyes and lips and love. It was a personal poem to my husband and I don't usually share such personal entries, however, the experience is liberating once you let it out into the world. I liked the way the page turned out because it seems somewhat mystical and I enjoyed all the doodles. When you don't quite know what to draw or how to put a page together just pick up a pen and begin doodling and see where it leads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this...reminds me of the Song of Solomon and shows true love.

voice_in_dc