.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Artistic Poetry



I wrote this poem a number of years ago and it was hidden in my closet. I took it out when I started Artistic Journaling and made this poem into a form of art work. It was healing to do this, creative and represented the poem in a new light. I really enjoy reading it now, whereas before when I would read it, it made me sad. Now I see colors and beauty and strength. I wrote out each line in a different way and used many different images and/or textures around the actual words to give the poem an artistic face lift so to speak. If you are a writer, give this a try and you will be amazed at how differently you will view your writing. Keep in mind that you do not have to be an artist to have an art journal - anything goes. Please comment if you use this idea so that I can see your ideas. You can also e-mail me at ksun_1999@yahoo.com.

No comments: