.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Starving for Love



Having fun with my copics on Watercolor paper, but yes... watercolor paper uses up alot of the ink in my copic markers! The one thing I noticed though is that the colors blend so nicely on watercolor paper whereas not-so-much on sketch paper.

This little lady is full of attitude having her heart broken one too many times. You know what they say about a woman scorned... actually I forget the saying but it's not good:)

Happy weekend to all of you, I wish you many blessings and joy for this fall weekend.

Hugs and blessings


Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

who dont starve for love? all need love

Janet said...

She's beautiful but sad. I haven't done much with the Copic markers. I only have a few and mostly I use them for tiny details.

Sandra Kaye said...

Hey Kelly, your girl is so cool. I seriously need to start practicing with my copic markers. :):) hey, I put up some mixed media show and tell on my blog. Come see. Hugs --- sandie

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful! Most papers don't work well with Copic markers. They have a link on their website that suggests some papers and where to purchase them.

Diane said...

She's beautiful, and I love the look you can get with these markers!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

She's a beauty! But I wouldn't mess with her. She looks a litle pissed. :)

Julia Christie said...

Cool and edgey! I like!

Smiles