.

Friday, September 2, 2011

What I've Been Doing The Past Few Days



Well I'm taking my Dreamy Dolls practice sheets and learning to paint them in the 'Dreamy Doll' style by adding thick beautiful lashes with a little highlights.



Here's a closer look at them. I added the white specks to the lashes just like Ady does on her Dolls. Doll Dreams

I've been really sore this week so I have propped myself up in bed with my watercolors and have gone to work on coloring them. As Ady talks about in her videos the painting process is definitely about layers ~ lots and lots of layers. She uses acrylics but I have used watercolors which also takes layers to get the shading down correctly.

Well I hope you all have an awesome long weekend. Hugs and many blessings to you all.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Netty said...

Totally beautiful eyes. Take care of yourself and enjoy the weekend. Annette x

giddy up said...

I agree these are beautiful... Hope you feel better.

giddy up said...

I agree these are beautiful... Hope you feel better.

Art Expression said...

So pretty....Ady is such a good teacher. I hope you feel better = )

Robin said...

oh these are great..I need work in the eye area...I have one style and thats it...I am in awe of your eyes...I guess I need to practice too..!

Sandra van Doorn said...

oh this is just what i need to do too! eyes eyes eyes...
practice does make perfect, doesn’t?
xo sandra