.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Introducing Debbie Horton from the AKOA Blog Hop



Hello everyone. I hope you are all having an amazing summer. I thought I would share with you one of the artists from the AKOA blog hop, I haven't done this in awhile. As I was browsing through I was at #527 Debbie Horton of Cherry Hill Studios and found the above Art Journal Page. Isn't it gorgeous? If you go to her blog you can read all about it! She says this is her FIRST art journal page ~ WOW! I can only imagine how beautiful her next ones will be!

So just a short little post to say - "Hey, I hope you are having a wonderful Summer!"

Many Hugs and many blessings to all of you lovelies!

PS... just a note regarding the AKOA blog hop ~ I am cleaning house on some of the blogs that are no longer available so your number may be changing - HUGS!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow, wonderful page, such a fab artist.

C. said...

Hi Kelly! Hope you are having a wonderful summer, too! I am going to check Debbie out- that's a pretty piece of art you featured!

Cherry Hill Studio Blog by Debbie Horton said...

Hi Kelly, thank you for featuring my page, and thank you for the inspirtion to do an art journaling page! More to come, you will be recieving soon. Hoping all is well with the book!