.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Artist Blog Update and Sharing Some Beautiful Finds




I am going through the Blog hop again... a very long but very inspirational task... I have signed up to follow most of your blogs...
I am going through them because one of the artists mentioned that I may want to remove one link that was a little, hmmmm... how shall I say this being as politically correct as possible... "provocative" for this artist blog hop... So... I have removed her. Your numbers may have changed as I am going through and deleting those who have possibly entered twice or have entered links really unrelated to art. Afterall, this is the entire reason for entering the "Artist" blog hop right? So please check your number again.

On another note, there is some beautiful new work and I would like to point out the following blogs to you and share the inspiration:

Sandra Rice #14 I absolutely adore her journal pages with watercolor like the picture above shows (it is the last picture). Please take a look at her blog as it is very inspirational.

Ayra #19 of Serendipity Art Journaling also has a lovely blog. The art I am showing from her is something that I have always wanted to achieve yet am so horrible with perspectives that I have never been able to do it - Ayra has done a fabulous job of it hasn't she? Her art is the arch entrance second from the bottom.

#24 Lucy Warlick again, another beautiful blog. I couldn't help but post this amazing piece of art, every girl's dream I think. It is the top picture - Gorgeous yes????? I fell in love with this one and I could definitely see it hanging in my bathroom (although hubbub would probably have something to say about that! LOL) I wouldn't care what he said as I really love it and he loves me... and actually I don't think he would mind at all cause that's just the way he rolls! lol again.

So let me know what you all think about what I am sharing. If you find any blogs that you think should not be apart of this blog hop in the links please don't hesitate to let me know and I will take care of it! Your numbers may continue to change a bit as I work my way through them again. Thank you so much everyone for being so super wonderful and sharing your inspiration with the world!!!!!! Hugs to you all and as always...
Happy Creating Everyone!!!

PS... Keep watching for further posts as I may just feature some of your art work and you won't even know it if you don't watch - I'm just sneaky that way! lol. wha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Scary huh? Hee-hee
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ah, well, these lists will always atrtract the odd, well, oddball, lol.
thanks for taking the time to tidy it up.

Julia Christie said...

Hi Kelly,

I would like to change the image on my link for the art blog - can you tell me how to do that. I would also like to add the links on my blog and am not sure how to do that either...

Any help is appreciated.
And thanks for featuring these great artists. I will have fun looking at some new sites.

Smiles

Coleen said...

Hey Kelly, got an award for you on my blog. Check it out. You deserve it.

Coleen in Ukraine

Rebecca Anthony said...

Thanks for sharing Kelly! These are all amazing blogs and I have you to thank for bringing them to my attention!(O:

CreativeMish said...

wow! so many talented artist out there!!

Rita A. said...

Gee Kelly. I'm trying to work my way through the blog hop the first time. I really appreciate you taking the time to "clean up" a bit. And most of all thanks for doing this in the first place.
Huggles