.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Additions To Mood Calendar Composition Book




Here are the additions to the January calendar and the next month February calendar. First, (after Gesso-ing the page and allowing it to dry)I painted the background in blue and teal watercolors.
With the February calendar I did the same for the days by using scrap lined paper cut into rectangles. This time using a white gel marker to add the numbers. The strips are also scrap paper. I glittered the strips with stickles clear glitter glue. The swirls were stamped with "Heidi Swapp" Foam Shape stamps and embelished with a white chalk marker. The letters were cut out using my cuttle bug and alphabet.

Feel free to leave me your link to your blog should you finish any of these journal prompts as I would love to see them.

Thanks for tuning in everyone.
Blessings
Photobucket

No comments: