.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Healing Journaling


My entire purpose for my art journaling has been for my healing. God has taken me down this road for a long time now. I think I am ready to share my journey to healing with others who need to begin or are going through their own journey's to healing. If you are one of those individual's I would love to share my journey with you. God has comforted me in so many ways, more than I could ever repay. I want to comfort with that same love and give back to Him.

Would you be interested in taking an online "Healing Journaling Course"? If so, please contact me at ksun underscore 1999 at yahoo dot com (all together with symbols). I am trying to see if there is interest out there and if so I would be pleased to teach others.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tammy Freiborg said...

Beautiful art piece. Superb use of gems and trinkets! I'm can't commit the time to your workshop but will definitely share your journey at Blissfully... and here on your blog. ~Tammy

CreativeMish said...

What a beautiful page! I love the added items to it! Some day I'll find time to do some art journaling... I barely have time to make cards, etc ... Some day!