.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Healing Journal: Prompt 2 - GOD IS WITH ME ALWAYS


I might be posting these prompts everyday but know that you do not need to follow tHhe prompts and do them everyday... it is a journey to healing and you make sure that you follow at your own pace. If it takes a month to do one prompt well then it takes a month. You need to work on you first and foremost. The prompts will always be here when you are ready to do them.

So day 2... I have been thinking about this all night long and that led me to doing my own journal page as I thought about what is important during the healing process. What I determined was to KNOW that God was with me during the darkness was of upmost importance. Therefore today's prompt is;

1. GOD IS WITH ME ALWAYS;

think of ways that God has been with you and how He never leaves you. If it comes out in just words, write them down. If it comes out in a poem or a song, write it down. If it comes out in images, draw them - even if they are not perfect the point is to get it out of your head and onto something concrete so that you can visually see that God is with you.
The scripture I turned to for my journal page is Romans 8:37-39 Nothing can separate us from the love of God...
Maybe spend some time in the Word and in prayer before you start. Ask God to open your eyes to see through His eyes how He is with you.
I pray that this prompt leads you closer to God on your journey to healing.
Sincerely.

Photobucket

No comments: