.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kaleidescoping With Ben and Josh







On our anniversary in October my husband and I went walking around this area of town with some art shops, with our Starbucks of course! We went into this one store and I discovered these amazing Kaleidescopes that were so beautiful as they changed colors that I almost teared up. You see I love color and I LOVE Kaleidescopes! Now that I have found this program; from www.kaleidescopekreator.com I am going crazy with all our pictures. The boys love it too. On the picture of a bee on a dandelion I didn't realize that I had already changed the picture in Adope Photoshop so it is a little distorted, but I think it gives it even more character. I have seen some flowers done with this program and they make the most exsquisite kaleidescopes. I can't wait to make an entire scrapbook of kaleidescope pictures.
I am not a conventional scrapbooker really. I like to make it a little different or give it an artistic flair. I am not at all afraid to cut up my pictures to make them into a mosaic scrapbook page. Actually I think I will post one of them next time. In the mean time I hope you enjoy these fun little pics.
Happy creating everyone.

2 comments:

Deb Wood said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! These are awesome, soooo cool!!

Nancywithajones said...

These are awesome I LOVE your style girl!!