.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Kaleidescope Kreator




Over at Allison's "Stamping When I Can" blog, Tutorials... I discovered a tutorial on Kaleidescope Kreator and I so enjoyed it that I purchased the program. What a fun way to scrapbook pictures! I am all finished with my Christmas cards and so my mind is turning to all the digital pictures stored on my computer that have yet to be scrapbooked. I have a long way to go before I will be caught up... I'm talking thousand's of pictures. Even though I have about 6 scrapbooks already done I still have many pictures needing a home.
A few years back a girlfriend of mine showed me one of her books on scrapbooking and this technique (making a kaleidescope with your pictures) was in it. However, at the time there was no digital program for your pictures that would automatically print them out like that. So... if you wanted to create this effect you would have to print out many copies and then use a manual template to cut around each picture precisely - OY VAY what a lot of work that would have been. I am so glad I ran into this program today, now this is what I call easy and beautiful.
Happy Creating Everyone!