.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Playing Again With Adobe - Painting/Drawing



I was up late again lastnight. I had a caffeinated tea at 7:30pm and that kept me up until 2am. What was I doing? I was playing with my Adobe Photoshop Airbrushing and drawing another picture. I am slowly getting the hang of working with my pen tablet and the airbrush/pencil tools, the colors and learning how to find, clone and mix colors. I am enjoying exploring this entire process, just not so much at 2am. LOL. I love drawing elegant looking women all dressed up and ready for a night out of romance and dancing - probably because that never happens in my world. I remember years back when my husband was going to buy me a ballroom dress, it was an exquisite bronze silk gown with darker bronze threads interwoven in the braided seams. It was gorgeous! The concept was a nice thought, however, where would I ever go ballroom dancing? I don't even know how to dance! Nor does my husband. He never bought me that dress and I am glad because it would just be hanging in a garment bag in my closet getting all dusty. I used to take hours getting ready for wherever I was going, everything had to look just right, every hair in place etc., then life happened, marriage, kids, the usual. I don't want the same things anymore. However, I do think about what things will be like in Heaven - if things that I believe are beautiful here will even compare in Heaven. Will there be fabrics that are so amazing there? Will we even where clothes? Who knows. While I am here I will enjoy drawing romantic pictures.

No comments: