.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Lettering Fun - & Blog Candy Winner



One of the things I love is learning how to doodle different letters, calligraphy etc. I took some lettering books out of the library, brought my pens out and went to work. I will be posting some of my letter doodles once I have had time to work on them, but I needed to post a picture didn't I???

Now on to the goodies!!!!!

First of all I want to thank all of your for all of your awesome support, comments and ideas to help my blog along. All of you are the best and I have so enjoyed reading your comments and getting to know all of you better. You have all been so encouraging and I have been having the best time.

Have I stalled long enough?????

Okay...

So...

The...

Winner...

of...


my...


blog...


candy...

is...



JAN SCHOLL Congratulations Jan. I will try to e-mail you for you to send me your snail mail address to send your goodies to.

Thanks everyone again for playing. I hope to continue hearing from all of you and I will be around on most of your blogs as I have subscribed to the ones I could subscribe to.

Happy Creating Everyone!

2 comments:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Those letters are unbelieveable! Now that's what I call talent :)

Angel said...

WOW! WhAT COOL Lettering. I wish I could do that!