.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fact #5



This is our little pup Mila. She is my fact #5... I have two boys, Josh and Ben... but if God blessed me with a girl I was going to name her Amelia and her nickname would have been 'Mila'. So when we moved to Calgary we bought our Toy poodle Papillion and named her Mila. She is my girl and I am no longer the only girl in the house!!! I convinced my girlfriend to come with me to the pet store when my hubby was out of town and we fell in love with Mila and Nancy fell in love with Mila's brother and named him Milo as a joke, but the name stuck. So now we have our pups Mila and Milo and we live across the park from each other. They are our babies!

Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

And what wonderful babies they are!!!

If only I'd been smart and gotten a girl for my house too....

Kelly said...

Aww she's so cute!! We have an abundance of girls in my house both dogs, one cat 2 kids and me poor hubby!

Sharon in NE said...

I want to see more of Mila. I have a male Papillon who is the love of my life....okay, after my husband and kids. (wink) I can't see any similarities between the two as my baby has straighter fur, but maybe in the nose. He is such a precious loving dog. I've heard Papillons and poodle mixes are called Pappy poohs.