.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shout it from the Rooftops Take2



With all my time alone this weekend I have managed to work on my pages. This one I particularily love "Shout it from the Rooftops!" I love the way the deep blues have worked out on the page and I am truly becoming quite fond of them.
I was inspired after reading a book called "A Voice In The Wind" by Francine Rivers. It was a fantastically well spinned novel of just over 500 pages about a young Jewish Christian who was in Jerusalem when the city was seiged by the Roman empire . She lost her entire family and was taken as a slave to Rome where she was placed in a Roman family of high standing. Her beliefs in God and Jesus Christ strengthened her as she was surrounded by the world of the Romans who clearly lived for self pleasure free to do whatever they wanted. She struggled daily with trying to muster up the courage to share her faith with the family she served.
This made me realize how I have held back the sharing of my faith. For the past few months I have taken every opportunity to tell people I am praying for them, strangers even. I am trying to make an effort and I pray that He will provide more opportunity for me to do so.
Well Happy Creating everyone!

Photobucket

9 comments:

aseknc said...

Another gorgeous page!
That sounds like a really great book.
You are an inspiration and a blessing Kelly and I am praying for YOU friend.

Warm hugs and abundant blessings,

Anita ♥
http://asesaj.blogspot.com/
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

donna!ee said...

love love love this series you have created kelly...the shades of blue are spectacular AND the message is life saving...you do have a special way of sharing your faith...thank you much! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, another fantastic piece! ♥

Mary said...

wonderful!

Mary said...

wonderful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! You are really amazing!

Nancy said...

More great pages....I am just starting her book..."The Scarlet Thread".....I love her books....

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Great page Kelly. Love the blues. The book sounds inspiring
Lee:)

Healing Woman said...

Kelly you've done it again! Love your lettering!