.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Almost Finished Flowers For Scarf



So here they are... the flowers for my flower scarf! I decided to choose a salmon pink middle to them and I really like the outcome! I can picture myself wearing this all winter to keep me thinking about sunshine and summer! Have you ever heard of a crochet pattern called the "magic circle"? It really is magic because when you are done with your stitches you pull a string and they 'magically' form into a tight circle! I must admit... I 'googled' the pattern! That just sounds funny to me.. ' I googled it! Hee-hee!
I am planning to make another scarf in a rich grey and smoky pink! Then maybe a sunshine yellow and lime green? That might be taking it a bit too far! LOL.
Enjoy your day and your weekend everyone. I pray for you all to be richly blessed with great peace, joy and love!
Hugs and Happy Creating!


Photobucket

7 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful. I love the salmon color. Everyone is going to be so jealous when they see you wearing it! :)

Anonymous said...

That is super lovely! I LOVE the colours!

E Makes Art said...

This is so pretty! I love it. I want one!

Kateyed said...

That is really beautiful, Kelly. I like a scarf that helps you think of the warm weather! Love your other color combination...one of my very favorites!!!
Hugs,
Suz

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Oh I love hand made scarves and this one is lovely Kelly. So pretty.
You have intrigued me with the magic circle. I will have to "google" it too.
Lee:)

Artist Linda Drake and Lunar Designs said...

I adore this idea.. Are you going to sell these on etsy? I would love to get some for gifts for the holidays. I could see white flowers with red centers!! OOOHHHH!

meandering pearl said...

i love these so!!! your blog is absolutely beautifully inspiringly lovely!!!