.

Friday, September 10, 2010

From the Artist Blog Hop...




#69Janie, An Artist on Candy Mountain has posted a new painting that I would like to share with you. It is full of beautiful color and detail that just draws your eyes in. Go check out her blog if you get a chance.




#115 Sung-Hee is another artist I want to share with you. Her kind,kind heart shines forth in her art and every piece she produces holds such depth and meaning to her. I love how she expresses the meaning of each piece when she posts them. Take a look for yourself.



#399 Laurie Miller, a recent addition to the artist blog hop and she brings such beautiful color with her! Go take a look at her blog and you will see some of her beautiful pieces of art filled with amazing color!

Enjoy and happy creating everyone!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Kelly-you always give the best links and you are so sweet to do it!!

Sung-Hee (Regina) Hong said...

Thank you SO MUCH, Kelly !! I'm so honored to be on your blog post with those beautiful words describing me and my ART :D I'm so happy I'm gonna fly~~~~~ Have a super duper wonderful weekend !

Kiki said...

All fabulous..beautiful..wonderufl artists.! And always a treat to visit. have a sparkly wkd!
Victoria

ArtfulLee Designed said...

thanks for sharing these lovely blogs Kelly, more eye candy
Lee:)

lilasvb said...

thanks for sharing

Suz said...

Thank you, Kelly. I love it when you feature other artists. I have put one other jewelry-maker on, but that is all.

I am off to Prague and Rijeka tomorrow for our exchange student son's wedding (and a week in Prague for my husband and I). I hope I can handle this! I have a scooter waiting for me in Prague for the cobblestones.

I am taking my computer. We actually have wireless in both places. How lucky is that!

Hugs,
Suz