.

Friday, September 10, 2010

From the Artist Blog Hop...




#69Janie, An Artist on Candy Mountain has posted a new painting that I would like to share with you. It is full of beautiful color and detail that just draws your eyes in. Go check out her blog if you get a chance.




#115 Sung-Hee is another artist I want to share with you. Her kind,kind heart shines forth in her art and every piece she produces holds such depth and meaning to her. I love how she expresses the meaning of each piece when she posts them. Take a look for yourself.



#399 Laurie Miller, a recent addition to the artist blog hop and she brings such beautiful color with her! Go take a look at her blog and you will see some of her beautiful pieces of art filled with amazing color!

Enjoy and happy creating everyone!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Kelly-you always give the best links and you are so sweet to do it!!

Red Cat Cards said...

Thank you SO MUCH, Kelly !! I'm so honored to be on your blog post with those beautiful words describing me and my ART :D I'm so happy I'm gonna fly~~~~~ Have a super duper wonderful weekend !

Victoria said...

All fabulous..beautiful..wonderufl artists.! And always a treat to visit. have a sparkly wkd!
Victoria

ArtfulLee Designed said...

thanks for sharing these lovely blogs Kelly, more eye candy
Lee:)

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing

Suz said...

Thank you, Kelly. I love it when you feature other artists. I have put one other jewelry-maker on, but that is all.

I am off to Prague and Rijeka tomorrow for our exchange student son's wedding (and a week in Prague for my husband and I). I hope I can handle this! I have a scooter waiting for me in Prague for the cobblestones.

I am taking my computer. We actually have wireless in both places. How lucky is that!

Hugs,
Suz