.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Angelia's Art Journals Video Tutorial

Hi everyone and "Happy Thursday" to you! Today I am sharing a link from Angelia's Art Journals. She has posted her first ever video tutorial and guess what??? IT'S A WINNER!!!! A definite must see, it might even win an Oscar (if I were on the judging panel that is!lol)



Thank you Angelia for sharing your talent with all of us!
Enjoy it! Love it! and get ready for inspiration to come your way!
Hugs and Happy Creating everyone!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI KELLY!

I WILL WATCH THE VIDEO AFTER POSTING THIS COMMENT....

first of all..thanks for coming by and commenting on my Tuscan Watercolour painting....glad you like it!

and secondly....come back over, if you haven't read today's post...it's my first THIMBLE THURSDAY POST!

ciao bella

CREATIVE CARMELINA

Diane said...

Hi Kelly, I've been trying all morning to get this video to play--it wouldn't even work on you tube....but finally.....I'm so glad that I persisted--thank you for introducing me to a very vibrant artist. I'm going to her site next--thank you again!!

Suz said...

Kelly,
Thank you for stopping over. I wish I could get my creativity together. It is shot! Oh, well, it will come. I am with my brothers watching a TV show (not me) so I can't watch this but I will watch it later,

Anxious to see your texturizing below...looks very interesting!

Hugs,
Suz