.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Product News - Crop-a-dile II Big Bite



Look at what I found? On-line of coarse. I'm not sure if it is for sale quite yet but isn't it cool! I think it reaches up to 6". It does what the Crop-a-dile can't and that is have a further reach so that you can put holes where you want them! Yahoo! I can't wait for it to come out! What an awesome tool - okay... I guess my eyelet setter can put holes where I want them too, but IT'S A NEW TOY! HELLO? Do you hear me gals or what? Boys have their toys and we have ours! (No offense to the crafty guys!)
Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

It is going to be the HSN TSV at midnight of 1/10/08. I will stay up for that. I love my Crop-A-Dile!

Alexandra

Nancy said...

Only in the US so far.... but hopefully coming soon to Canada!!

Debby said...

I love my crop-a-dile. Now I might have to get this one too, just because I can punch in further with this one. Guess I will be watching this tomorrow unless I forget it is on.
Did you get your Blog candy I sent yet?
Angel Hugs,
Debby