.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feel The Love Cards




Okay... I'm finally getting into the Valentine's Day mood. After seeing all the beautiful cards all of you stamping bloggers have out there I am officially inspired to create my own.
These two cards were relatively easy... they just took all afternoon to make because there is alot of cutting out and layering.
Here's the scoop: Michael's low price cardstock (camel), SU Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip Stampin Spots for background, Costco Scrapbox stack paper, Future Shop Ipod bling gems (99cents) if you can still find them) and Michael's diamond gem from 2006 $1.50 pack of gems. "I Love You" sentiment Studio G Series 6 stamps, "With Love" Anita's Stamps. SU Word Slot punch.
I cut each flower out and each layer, layered them either on SU Old Olive, or Camel cardstock.

Hope you enjoy them.
Happy Creating Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! Love the flowers!! TFS!!