.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Late Night Doodling

Photo: A little night time doodles #art #artjournal #artjournaling #doodle #doodling #zen #face #flowers
(Art work by Kelly Watts Copyright 2013)
 
This piece was done in my half size moleskin journal.  I am really loving working with the smaller size... It happens to be the exact same size journals given out in the Sketchbook Project ( I did one a few years back).
 
These journals I purchased in a pack of four at Chapters.
 
This piece was made using fine point Micro-pens, a black acrylic paint marker, C5 Copic Marker for grey shading, Copic Black fine point markers, Blush Copic Marker for lips.
 
When I was creating this piece I was thinking about how blessed we are in this life... If we take a moment to look around us... no matter where we are...
no matter what the experience... no matter the Country, town, city etc...
 
God's blessings are all around us.
Today, the sun is shining where I am... if it's not where you are... tomorrow is another day and it might be sunny then.
The birds are here for Spring time, even though there is snow on the ground, the birds bring the sounds of spring to our ears and a contagious smile to my lips.
Although chilly outside I have my big window in my dining room that is filled with sunshine... what a tremendous gift and blessing for me.
 
We are all truly blessed if we open up ourselves to receive those blessings.
 
I pray your week is overflowing with blessings.
 
Much love.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Netty said...

wow its an incredible doodle Kelly, fab results. Hugs Annette x