.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Release

 
 
The thing I love about art journaling, or journaling in particular is that it releases all the pent up stress inside of me and allows me to 'get it out'.  Not to say that I never go back there again, but it does bring a sweet release.
 
This gal I started drawing when my Hubbub surprised me with a moleskin journal.  I don't know about you, but I really love mine.  The flexibility of the journal itself is awesome.  I know the pages are really thin but I simply glue a few pages together to make them stronger.  I don't mind doing this because there are really a lot of pages in the journal itself.
 
Photo: The other side close up... #art #artjournal #artjournaling #doodle #doodling #color #vibrant #venting
 
This is the second half of the page.  I love drawing swirls in the hair because that creates such a delicious space for writing down my thoughts.  I do not usually do a black background, in fact I am thinking this is my first.  I was originally going to use a white gel marker to write in the black space but I decided to forgo that and write in her hair.  I like the black space exactly as it is.
 
Well my Dear Friends... I pray you are blessed with a wonderful week.
 
Hugs and many blessings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

Very nice! I love the flowing waves in her hair, too! beautiful job!