.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Learn From Me


Monica from an All woman's school in Texas contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in creating something for their pamphlet for their annual spring retreat.  Their theme would be "Learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart" - focusing also on forgiveness, trust in God and humility.  I told her I would pray about it and see what God would give me for it.

The above drawing is what I saw.  I saw Jesus hands holding His healing streams of living water with a reflection of a woman (representing all women), being in the knowledge of our hurt, pain and unforgiveness within us.  The rocky background being His foundation.
I hope this is the vision they are looking for, I haven't heard back from them yet.

Well I wanted to share with you this blessing.  I love it when people find my blog and I am able to bless them in this way and especially when God gives me a vision for them.

I hope and pray you are all enjoying your week. 

Hugs and blessings dear friends, with much love.


Photobucket

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Wow Kelly.. This is beautiful and I love your interpretation of the theme

laurie said...

oh, i am so impressed with this interpretation! you have created an image that represents powerful women and how they are supported. i believe your clients will love it.