.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tshirt Image







I am helping with a fundraiser for my Church and I am trying to come up with some t-shirt ideas to sell. I was really wanting to design a t-shirt that would speak to women in regards to God's love for them. I'm not too sure how these images would look on t-shirts. What do you think? Do you think they need a border around them? Hmmmm... I will have to think on it some more.

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend - forecast here, sunny and warm! Yay!

Hugs and many blessings to you all.



Photobucket

8 comments:

Mary said...

Kelly they are both beautiful, but my favorite is the second one. I think it would look great on a white or black t-shirt. You could do a border, but I'm not sure they need one.

Jolene said...

Oooo! I like them both! If I had to choose one I would have a hard time. I'm even having a hard time picturing a border on them. So lovely and they both speak to me but each in a different way.

Red Cat Cards said...

oh I love the first one ! I think the first one looks gorgeous as-is ! Hope the fundraising goes well and have a super awesome fantastic long weekend, Kelly ! :)

Bo said...

I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!

Janet said...

Both of your images would work for t-shirts. I'm not sure they need a border.

Flor Larios Art said...

Beautiful designs! I would make a border on the second one.

E Makes Art said...

These are both wonderful Kelly! Although when I first glanced at the first one it took a sec to realize that those were her knees in front of her, lol! That's just me though. But with that said, I think my favorite is the top one. Not sure about a border... that might look nice.

xoEsther

Tiffany said...

I love both of them!

In my opinion, borders will make the message stand out on both...However, if I were buying them, I'd want them without borders. I think they look prettier that way (and more subtle...a "soft" sell, which also has its place).

Have I totally confused you? Ha ha ha ha.
Can you offer some with borders and some without? If not, and your purpose is a "hard" sell - I'd go with borders. People will instantly be attracted to the message within the border.

Good luck! No matter what you decide, your work is excellent!