.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wonderful Mail Days As of Late



I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAIL DAY!!!!! I look forward to picking up the mail every day in hopes that something in that lovely box is for me!!!! No, I'm really not a selfish person, honestly! I just love receiving Happy Mail!!!!!

I received this package from Louise Gale last week but haven't been feeling well enough to post it until today. A few weeks back I posted one of her lovely paintings on her blog and mentioned that I won a giveaway of hers... I was tickled pink to open this package up and inside to see her beautiful artist postcards...





and then to also see she sent me this fabulous book on the history of color! What a blessing I have received from this gal! Such a giving and generous heart and her website is so inspirational and talk about creative!




A Dear Blog Friend whom has been with me since I started blogging is a wonderful creative soul named Michelle over at Creative Treasures. She makes beeeeeaaauuutttiiiffuuulll cards and other creative treasures and is an amazing photographer. I love her site so make sure you take a look! A few weeks back one of her cards touched my heart so much that I decided to contact her and beg her to make me one so that I could give it to my friend and she so lovingly agreed to send me one. However, she not only sent me one but TWO of her beauty's! Aren't they gorgeous Darling????? Thank you Michelle for taking the time to make these cards for me and for sending them all the way to me here in Canada! I am going to give it to my friend right away! Hugs and blessings to you!





My Dear Blog Friend Phoenix Peacock sent me this lovely postcard! I LOVE receiving them and to know that someone out there is thinking of me makes my day! Thanks so much Phoenix, she is now officially one of my "Dear Darling" pen pals (which is such an awesome experience to share. The art of writing a letter is truly lost in the world these days so for me to be able to find individuals willing to share their lives with me on pen and paper, well, that just is the most awesome thing ever!!! View Phoenix's Blog HERE.


I pray that you are all having an absolutely wonderful weekend!
Happy Creating with many many blessings!

Photobucket

4 comments:

CreativeMish said...

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like the cards :)

A'n'G Johnson said...

so glad to be a reason for you to smile! :) more is on its way. I forget how long it takes for mail to reach you... but it should be there soon.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Oh Kelly you are blessed. What a great surprise to receive these in the mail.
Lee:)

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

What fun indeed! Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved the walk of anticipation...to my mailbox. You certainly have had some great mail days!! yay!