.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What Happened to My Puppy????



Just yesterday my little Mila was a little "fur-ball" and then I dropped her off at the groomers... so... I was a little shocked when I came home from work to find we had exchanged our toy-poodle/papillion for a Chiauaua. I had to go to Petland to find a sweater for her because she was shaking so much. The day before yesterday I needed to tie Mila's hair up so that she could see! She does not look too happy in either pictures does she? She looks so frail now I am not certain as to how to hold her except to cuddle her like a little baby. LOL. My poor girl.

5 comments:

April said...

Oh Kelly, she's adorable!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my...now she doesn't look at all like my little papillon, but she's still awfully cute!.

Nancy said...

She looks alot like her brother after his haircut yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for the sweater!! She woulda looked naked!!! We have to take our baby to the vet this morning, she has blood in her urine and she seems to be under the weather. My stomach is in knots!

Shelley said...

She's so cute! I have a Pomeranian, she's a fur ball. Everytime I drop her off to get groomed, she comes home a rat. Too funny.