Monday, May 25, 2009

My New Signature

Thanks to Nina I have a beautiful new signature for my blog. If you are interested in having your very own signature check out her blog and she will make one for you for a donation to her cause (which you will find on her blog). Thanks so much Nina I LOVE my new signature! Thanks Michelle for making me aware of this over on your blog.
Hugs everyone.



NinaB said...

Yay, it worked. I'm glad to do this for you, Kelly. I was just looking through your blog. Wow, you are very talented. I can never do collages (mine always looks too messy) and I always admire those who can do them well. Have a good day!

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Thank you so much Nina for my beautiful new signature!

Lucrecer said...

Your new signature is wonderful. I love it.

Creative Mish said...

Very nice! Love it!

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Thanks Michelle for first posting it on your blog!