Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love & Faithfulness

"Let love and faithfulness never leave you, bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name with God and with man." Proverbs 3:3-4
This verse has always been special to me, it has helped me to realize the importance of love and faithfulness in our lives. I am churning around the idea of getting "Love and Faithfulness" tatooed on my ankle in a heart shape. I know the idea of getting a tatoo is so final, though it would remind me to always hold them close to my heart hopefully allowing God to always be in my mind.
When I began this journal page I was fiddling around with my skin colored soft pastel for the head and I made it much too big. My son calls this page my 'bobble-head angel' lol. I have been scanning around different sites and have seen many pages with drawings of ladies with bigger heads... so I guess mine just fits in with them. My drawings are not usually so out of proportion ~ in the end however I like the way it turned out. I had fun with the background and the writing. The wings were pretty fun too as I have never really drawn wings before.
Hope you enjoy! Happy creating.


Creative Mish said...

Beautiful! You'll have to sketch the tattoo and let us know what you thinking. It sounds nice!

Mixed Media Martyr said...

Your angel is gorgeous! I think the tatoo sounds wonderful!

http://www.papermoonies.blgospot.com said...

lovely blog sweets, I now follow you!!