.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love & Faithfulness



"Let love and faithfulness never leave you, bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name with God and with man." Proverbs 3:3-4
This verse has always been special to me, it has helped me to realize the importance of love and faithfulness in our lives. I am churning around the idea of getting "Love and Faithfulness" tatooed on my ankle in a heart shape. I know the idea of getting a tatoo is so final, though it would remind me to always hold them close to my heart hopefully allowing God to always be in my mind.
When I began this journal page I was fiddling around with my skin colored soft pastel for the head and I made it much too big. My son calls this page my 'bobble-head angel' lol. I have been scanning around different sites and have seen many pages with drawings of ladies with bigger heads... so I guess mine just fits in with them. My drawings are not usually so out of proportion ~ in the end however I like the way it turned out. I had fun with the background and the writing. The wings were pretty fun too as I have never really drawn wings before.
Hope you enjoy! Happy creating.
Hugs
Kelly

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful! You'll have to sketch the tattoo and let us know what you thinking. It sounds nice!

Mixed Media Martyr said...

Your angel is gorgeous! I think the tatoo sounds wonderful!

http://www.papermoonies.blgospot.com said...

lovely blog sweets, I now follow you!!
http://www.papermoonies.blgospot.com