.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sharing The Journey : Faithbooking


Dear readers of my blog, wonderful friends that I have met while blogging... I would like to share with you an idea I had and if you are interested in taking part I would love it if you would e-mail me at ksun_1999@yahoo.com.
Iam starting a different blog, on top of this one, completely dedicated to women sharing their journey with the Lord. As you can see from the title of this post I will call it "Sharing the Journey: Faithbooking". You can go to this blog at www.sharingthejourneyfaithbooking.blogspot.com
I have been thinking about the gifts the Lord has blessed me with and I am urged by the Lord to use them to further the Kingdom of God. I want to start sharing my journey in faith with others and I want to learn about other women's journey's as well. I want to hear testimonies, I want to know what other women have struggled with and what God has done through them. I don't know about you but I know that my trials have not been in vain, they happened for a reason and I know that God can use my experiences and yours to help others. I want to start a blog that logs these journey's, shares encouragement, shares creative ideas and is an outlet for Christian women. I am going to post questions and YOU can answer them with your own testimonies, or you can ask questions for others to post answers to. Eg. How did you find the Lord? What are some lessons God has taught you? Etc. You can answer them by posting pictures of your journals, scrapbook pages, or even simply just answering the questions. The only rule is that in everything we do, we glorify God.
If you are interested in signing up for something like this... please e-mail me: ksun_1999@yahoo.com
I want to be apart of the Community of Christ and together we can make a difference.

Happy Creating Everyone!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I get it now. Sorry I am so slow. Of course I want to participate. Sharing God's love is what it is ALL about! Thank you for listening to Him and beginning this adventure!

Kelly said...

I am so glad Angie. I will see you over at the blog! Yay!

Angie said...

Hi Kelly,
I know i haven't sent you anything for the faithbooking blog yet, sorry. I've been busy with family in town but I still want to do it. I'll try to send you something tomorrow. And i like your new blog banner!

Melanie said...

linking today, posting something very soon, thanks for the reminder!!