.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fact #8


Fact #8 My Life is devoted to serving God. I gave my life to Jesus when I was 11 years old, my family all gave our lives to Christ on the same day. It wasn't until after I was married at 22 that I fully understood what that meant, that God desired a relationship with me, that I could talk to Him, pray to Him and He would answer my prayers. I read my Bible numerous times since I was 11 but it wasn't until someone told me to ask God for wisdom to understand His Word that my eyes were opened to it's meaning. This changed my life forever and I am so thankful for that friend that revealed this to me and to God for choosing me to be His child, adopted into the Family of God.

Happy Creating Everyone!

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

Great fact. I was the same age. CSSC