.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Little Faithbooking Journal




After starting the Sharing The Journey: Faithbooking blog I decided that I would make a little Faithbooking journal. I went to Co-op the other night and found this cute little notebook ~ so I brought it home and embellished it right away. I seem to be using the same products over and over again... I'm still working through my big box of scrapbook paper from Costco. I am trying to get over my fear of 'tearing' paper so I made sure I tore some to put on the cover. I am slowly learning to like this technique. I used some of my brads that I have had for awhile but haven't used. And I embellished the cover also with my new dew drops and square shaped paper clips. For my first page I used my distress inks to color the page and just wrote and doodled what was on my heart! I am going to have a lot of fun with this journal.
Happy Creating Everyone!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Really cool looking journals Kelly! TFS.

CreativeMish said...

What a fabulous idea! love it

Carolyn King said...

what a gorgeous Journal---love it!

Melanie said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the page you made