.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Once Again... Some More Christmas Cards




I have been working on some different ideas of Christmas Cards for the Kid's Ministry Fundraiser. Here are three more that I have made. Another slider card, and two different templates for cards. On the one with Love Hope and Peace I colored the edges of the scrapbooking paper with the same color of ink as the paper even though it didn't exactly match the paper used. The snowflakes were more red than burgandy, however the outcome did turn out nicely. This is one of my favorites. I think I will try to use this technique more often and make the scrap paper I use match by inking the border of it. That way I won't waste so much scrap paper.
The Thoughts of You card I made for a lady who wanted to give her daughter a card. I don't like it as much as I thought I did as I look at it on here... it looks like it is needing something. I think the blue circle behind is too plain or something. The "Thoughts of You" stamp was one from the $1.50 bin at Michael's - I love that bin and have found some really cute stamps from there. How can you say no to $1.50??? Well I guess you can if your cart is full of them! LOL.
Well happy creating!

No comments: