.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Criss Cross Card




Karen, over at Karen's Kreations posted one of these Criss Cross cards that she had made while attending one of those Stampin-up days where they show you how to make the good stuff! I loved hers (which you can view by choosing her link at the bottom) and so I asked her to send me the template and she did! Yeehaw! I was so excited I went to work on mine late last night. (Crazy stampattic I am and all!) I used paper from the Michael's Christmas slab (glittered one), I cut out two ornaments from one of the pages to match the paper and add as embellishments to my card. It looks beautiful and the great thing about it is that it is relatively easy to make. You can get to the template by going to;

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/crisscrosscard.php

If you can't find it please let me know and I will try to get it to you. E-mail me at ksun_1999@yahoo.com

Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great cards, Kell!!

Karen Gladney said...

Oh Kelly I love it. Looks awesome. Love all the glitter on it. It really adds to the card. Great job. So glad that I could help.