.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Composition Book Journal Entry



So I have this entry in my composition book for my mood calendar and it turns out that I really love the page and do not want to put a "Month" and spaces for each month over top of the page? I am thinking of placing a quote or a bible verse in it. Then I was thinking that I could do 31 leaves on it as each day of the month... I'm looking for suggestions so please leave comments. I know the page is not completed yet. When I was placing Gesso on the pages it stuck some of them together and so this page tore in a few places. It bothers me that it tore but I am living with it. That is the only part of using Gesso that I don't particularily care for. Other than that I have nothing but positive things to say in these regards.
I am creatively stumped at the moment because I don't like starting something new when another project is not finished yet. So I guess on only this project I am stumped, I have lot's of creativity for other things so I need to wrap this page up. Any comments would be helpful.
Thanks so much.
Happy Creating.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Vickie A-Morgan said...

I like the Bible verse idea. Could it be done on velum and flip up or something so you could still see the picture? The leaf idea is nice, too, with maybe a similar idea of a flip up. You are so creative, I can't wait to see how you resolve this.

Kelly said...

Vickie;
Yes, I agree. I don't have any velum right now... hmmm... but that would work nicely I'm thinking. There are already leaves on the page so adding leaves would look funny I'm thinking. I will have to ponder this for awhile. Thanks for the idea of the velum. I'll let you know how it turns out.

CreativeMish said...

That would be pretty on the velum! Beautiful flowers! and great idea on the leaves.