.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Christmas Toys & Idea



Decorating your door for Christmas!
I got this idea from our Realtor a few years ago but never managed to do this to my door. She did her bathroom door and her closet doors and I loved the idea. I purchased this amazing ribbon from Costco for $11.99 and I had to think of something to do with it, and that is when this idea came to the front of my brain. I wrapped it around length wise and then stapled it to the top of the door (where no-one can see), then I did the same thing width wise. I actually sewed the bow together and then sewed it onto the ribbon on the door (because I didn't want to staple the front of our door). Then I puffed up the bow to look pretty.
Next...
I purchased this adorable Santa on the ladder at Costco today. Can you tell where I like to shop??? Santa moves up and down the ladder with a string of lights over his shoulder and his sleigh (which goes at the bottom of the ladder) plays a beautiful Christmas bells song. It was only $34.99 which I think is a pretty good deal. We usually purchase one new Christmas gadget per year and I thought this would be a perfect addition for beside our tree.
Well, happy creating everyone! Tomorrow I will be posting these beautiful Lotus paper napkin (origami)to put on your Christmas Table so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Beautiful decorations Kelly!