.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Merry Snowman Nativity



I'm still trying to make my 70 cards for our family to send out and I am up to 54. I am making an assortment instead of making them all the "JOY" card I said yesterday. No... I didn't make all of the 54 today, I had 29 left over from the fundraiser. My mind is going crazy trying to think of all different kinds of cards. I love this snowman nativity so I made 5 of these cards. I am still using up some of my Michael's Christmas Slab scrapbook paper. I didn't know what I was going to do with this blue poka-dot paper as I'm not a huge fan of blue. I don't know why... I guess some people are blue people and some people are not. I am not. I think I am more of an olive green person.
Still enjoying the Nestabilities and particularily the scalloped circles. I have made many cards with these and have really liked all of them. Once again this stamp is from my "Nativity Snowman" stamp set from TAC (The Angel Company), the 'Merry' is from Stampin Up.
Happy Creating Everyone!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love how you "dressed" the edges of your scalloped circle! The paper is perfect for your snowman too!