.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sneak Peek Of Some of Our Renovations



We are so excited to have one (small room) completely finished in our renovations. This is just a sneak peek as I am waiting until everything is completely finished to reveal what the rest of the house is going to look like. Still waiting on kitchen cabinets, countertops for kitchen, railings for stairwell etc., but all things will be done in God's timing not our own. I really love the dark copper color of the bathroom and that the cabinets go so nicely with it. Please see my previous posts of my 3D Garden to see the two pieces of artwork I made for this room. My husband did all the work! Thank you Lord that I married a handyman! (See previous blogs for a picture of him at work - not exactly happy that I was taking a picture- lol)
Anyway, stay tuned for more pictures as we finish more of our renos. I love before and after shots don't you?

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks good... can't wait to see it all in person!

Kelly said...

Nancy;
You can see it when it's all finito, until then that's just a little sneak preview. Hee-hee.
Thanks for commenting.
Kelly