.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Experimenting with Basic Grey Papers



I was at my girlfriend Nancy's house the other day and she showed me her new scrapbooking papers she got from her girlfriend. The papers were from Basic Grey ( www.basicgrey.com ) and what they do is make a number of designs that go together and are grouped according to name. The selection I liked the best was called Pheobe. The colors and designs on this paper were mouthwatering, they instantly made me want to draw them. Although Nancy doesn't scrapbook she does make cards and she couldn't resist the entire new collection from Basic Grey. When I looked at all the designs they made me want to add them in some way to my journal. I am looking forward to working with more of this brand of paper. It is not only beautiful but is an excellent quality of paper too.

No comments: