.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My First "Calligrafun" Inspired Piece



Well here it is... my first "Calligrafun" inspired piece. I LOVE lettering and Martha Lever has made it so much fun with her "Calligrafun" class. She makes it so easy to learn this creative fun style of lettering. If you want more information on taking one of her classes you can click on her name and that will take you to her blog, or click on "Calligrafun" on my sidebar and this will also take you to her blog. From there she lists her classes in her sidebar. Thanks Martha for teaching such a fun class!

I pray that you are all having a fabulous week. I am staying positive even though it is dark and gloomy with light snow here in Calgary... off to Arizona soon so looking forward to the sunshine!!! Happy day to all of you with many hugs and blessings!


Photobucket

7 comments:

Heather said...

oooh, such beautiful lettering! what a fun class. enjoy it...hopefully spring will be here soon...we have the same dreary weather here in NJ

Unknown said...

Love that, not just the lettering but the flowers as well.

Terri Morse said...

I love the intricacy of your floral design! This is a really pretty piece-so joyful! Terri

CreativeMish said...

we are at 69* today! Its sunny and beautiful. I was even out digging in the flower beds! This project is beautiful. I love the lettering and the flowers

Unknown said...

Love the colors. Beautiful. Great job.

Rebecca Anthony said...

This is fabulous Kelly!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Wow, I love your lettering, I will have to go and sign up for Martha's class. It looks like a lot of fun
Well done Kelly
Lee:)