.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lots of Fun Things To Share With You



I have entered a swap over on Janet's blog Just Me And My Art with the theme "Girlie, Feminine Frilly! The rules are simple, make a 6"x6" piece of art in whatever medium you want to the Girlie theme! I'm all over that as I am a TRUE Girlie, girl! Janet is working with one other lady on this swap and they assign us partners to swap with. How fun is that? This is just a sneak peek at what I've been working on, isn't she pretty?





I have been having a blast this week taking Art Du Jour by Martha Lever's - Calligrafun Class! If you are interested click on the "Calligrafun" picture for it on my sidebar. I have been learning how to create fun letters with zig markers (which I haven't used in a long time), this is an awesome video tutorial series that Martha has created and you are certain to learn many fun techniques!

I haven't taken classes or been apart of a swap in awhile now so this has been a lot of fun for me! I don't know why I haven't done more of these!

Well, I hope you are all having a wonderful week... I am having a FABULOUS quiet day off! This morning I sat in bed listening to the birds chirping... aaaahhhh! What a wonderful life this is!

Many hugs and blessings to all of you!




Photobucket

11 comments:

Janet said...

She's GREAT! I love her and she's perfect for the swap.

Lorraine said...

this is cool very 1970s looking reminds me of the Jackie magazine I used to buy when I was about 13yrs

joanna said...

She's beautiful and girlie, Kelly! love her curls!
xoxo

Victoria said...

Gorgeous..a beautiful soul!! Lovely!!

Rebecca Anthony said...

Oh I ABSOLUTELY LOVE her!!!!

Kristin Dudish said...

She is very pretty - I love the flowers in her eyes!

xo
Kristin

Diana Mieczan said...

So pretty! Have a fantastic day, my dear
Kisses

Donna said...

She looks so pretty Kelly! I can't wait to see her all 'done up'. What a neat idea. :o)

aseknc said...

She's so lovely!!!
I took Martha's Calligrafun workshop too...Loved it! She makes writing pretty so easy!

♥Anita
http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.
-- Mary Gardiner Brainard

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Oh I love your girlie girl Kelly, she is fantastic. I would have loved to be in this swap but time is not allowing that at the moment.
I have been eyeing off Martha's course for a while now and hope to take it in the future, it looks like a lot of fun and I could really use some help with my lettering.
Lee:)

TJ said...

WOW -- hi Kelly! I can't believe I'm your lucky swap partner. What a terrific beginning to the week. Your work is beautiful. I just peeked at your Flickr stream too...

Best wishes from germany,
tj