Monday, July 20, 2009

Finally Finished May Mood Calendar and Other

I have not been the most motivated person lately... however, I did manage to finish up a few journal entries that I have been working on. My May calendar entry for my mood journal, a texture page with cool border edges, and a verse page which I began awhile ago. My May calendar page took awhile because I loved the big orange flowers so much that I didn't want to cover them... I ended up putting numbers on the pedals of the flowers and adding in extra leaves with numbers. I have been experimenting with different felt markers and really liking the outcomes.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but we were in Edmonton last week... coming will be pictures from our trip...
Well, happy creating.


Melisa said...

Great pages! Love the flowers, but my favorite is the one with the Bible verses and the tree. I want your handwriting. :)

Art is for the Making said...

All your artwork is so appealing to me. I'm really enjoying looking at what you create and I'm inspired how you obviously make art a priority in your life. Cool, very cool.