.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Word For the Year of 2009 'PEACE'




It's that time of the year again... time for my 'Word for the Year'. Last year's word was "Content" and I worked all year at being just that. God took care of all of our needs and many of our wants and I tried to be content with everything. God is a great God.
This year my 'Word for the Year' is 'PEACE'. After struggling with learning and adapting to having a full-fleged teenager now I know how important peace is in our lives, at home and everywhere we are. I pray that the Lord will restore His perfect peace to our home, to our family and help us as we guide our son's through their teenage years. Peace was the first word that came to mind this year as it is greatly needed, not only in our home but throughout the world. I started this drawing on New Years Eve as we brought in the New Year with our family and friends at the Church.
God bless you all and have a great 2009.
Love and hugs
Kelly

2 comments:

CreativeMish said...

I'm really loving your art journaling! And Peace is a very good word for the year!

Angel said...

Love your doodles and this one rocks! I am still trying to figure out my word this year!