.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Recent Journaling Time



I have enjoyed being on holidays from work sooooooooooooo much! I really missed sitting down and journaling! I never thought that working just four hours per day would take me away from my art for so long. Now the only time I get to journal is on a long weekend or on holidays! The rest of the time I am usually walking on my new (new to me anyway) treadmill. (My hubby got a deal from Used Calgary.com and were blessed by a beautiful, excellent condition, very well built treadmill for $100. I was using it almost every day for 1.5 to 2 hours each time. I am feeling much better getting some exercise now. My back, nor my knees have been hurting (that is until I slept in the tent trailer). I will get back to the treadmill tomorrow.
Anyway, the first picture is my doodles of camping. It's pretty much self-explanatory except for this new idea I used of a circle and a little bit of zen-tangling (not sure what that means) but I saw it on another site in blissfully art journaling (a yahoo group) and I thought I would give it a try. I also joined another group called doodlehaven (also a yahoo group) and there are some pretty amazing doodles posted.
My second one is from the my hubby's bible under the notes section: there is this list of places to go when... and I loved the list so much that I had to journal about it! I really like how the color of this page turned out with all the beautiful oranges.
I hope you enjoy them.
Happy creating everyone.
Kelly

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

The camping sounds so fun. I'm going in a couple of weeks! I love your journal pages! They're awesome how you add your art to your journaling!

Kelly said...

Thanks Michelle for your comments, as usual you are so encouraging to me. Bless you
Kelly

Kelly said...

Thanks Michelle for your comments, as usual you are so encouraging to me. Bless you
Kelly