.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Recent Journaling Time



I have enjoyed being on holidays from work sooooooooooooo much! I really missed sitting down and journaling! I never thought that working just four hours per day would take me away from my art for so long. Now the only time I get to journal is on a long weekend or on holidays! The rest of the time I am usually walking on my new (new to me anyway) treadmill. (My hubby got a deal from Used Calgary.com and were blessed by a beautiful, excellent condition, very well built treadmill for $100. I was using it almost every day for 1.5 to 2 hours each time. I am feeling much better getting some exercise now. My back, nor my knees have been hurting (that is until I slept in the tent trailer). I will get back to the treadmill tomorrow.
Anyway, the first picture is my doodles of camping. It's pretty much self-explanatory except for this new idea I used of a circle and a little bit of zen-tangling (not sure what that means) but I saw it on another site in blissfully art journaling (a yahoo group) and I thought I would give it a try. I also joined another group called doodlehaven (also a yahoo group) and there are some pretty amazing doodles posted.
My second one is from the my hubby's bible under the notes section: there is this list of places to go when... and I loved the list so much that I had to journal about it! I really like how the color of this page turned out with all the beautiful oranges.
I hope you enjoy them.
Happy creating everyone.
Kelly

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The camping sounds so fun. I'm going in a couple of weeks! I love your journal pages! They're awesome how you add your art to your journaling!

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Thanks Michelle for your comments, as usual you are so encouraging to me. Bless you
Kelly

Kellys Art Journaling/ Sharing The Journey said...

Thanks Michelle for your comments, as usual you are so encouraging to me. Bless you
Kelly