.

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Name Doodle For Today




I have been so excited to have time to doodle on my vacation this past week! I haven't been feeling well as my hubby gave me a cold ~ so I have been sitting on the couch doodling and watching some movies. No complaints from me though. I don't know why I decided to do my name, I guess because I have been working with letters lately (from Nicolette's creative lettering course - Nicolette Anderson) and I have been experimenting with different techniques in embellishing letters as well.
I did my third texture page... I created two of them about two years back when I first got into art journaling and then was so glad to see this technique in the new group I joined (Doodlehaven at Yahoo Groups). Next name I am doing is my hubbies and then I will try and do my boys.
Hope you enjoy them.
Happy Creating
Kelly

4 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Can you do a post explaining what kind of paper and pens you use to do this??? They're awesome!

Angel said...

LOVE your name doodle! If I could do this, I would do my name and hang it in my craft room! You definitely should frame it!!

Kelly said...

Michelle; I would gladly do a post with this information - maybe I will do a tutorial as soon as I can and post it.
Angel;
Thanks also for your comments. I am glad you are getting settled in there.
Much love
Kelly

Nicolette said...

This is wonderful Kelly! I love the way that you have done your name, and worked with the negative space as well. Aren't letters fun???


Nicolette