.

Friday, August 8, 2008

My Newest Doodle "Zentangle Doodle"


I was searching through pictures on this group that I have joined called "Blissfully Art Journaling" (a yahoo group) and I saw a photo of what was called a 'Zentangle". This intriqued me so I searched on and found a group called "Doodlehaven" also a yahoo group, and it showed a whole bunch of "Zentangles" and I absolutely loved them. I couldn't wait to get started on one! So lastnight while I watched a couple movies I doodled my way to my first "zentangle doodle". It was so much fun thinking up ways to fill in spaces and even things out to look the same. I am going to google to determine what exactly a "Zentangle" means.
I hope you enjoy it.
Happy creating everyone.
Hugs

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

This is awesome. I've always been a doodler, but have never tried to be super creative with it. This inspires me!

Unknown said...

lovely zentangle. i am also recently enamored with this form. check www.zentagle.com if you haven't already.
~sueokieffe

Kelly said...

Michelle/Sue;
Thanks you for your comments. These are really fun.
Kelly