.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Cards




I went to Costco yesterday with the 'love of my life' and I just happen to walk down the stationary aisle... have you been down the stationary aisle lately? To my wonderful surprise I discovered the most beautiful scrapbook paper all packaged nice and neat in a 12x12 "pink" or "blue" box. What is so wonderful about this paper, you might ask? For $19.99 you get over 300 sheets and the patterns are exquisite! The most beautiful designs and in multiple color schemes. They are not double sided or as thick as some scrapbook paper, but I don't mind that at all. I was in my glory, and mentioned this to my husband and boys many times yesterday! By the end of the night, before I even spoke a word they would all say in unison, "YES MOM, WE KNOW... YOU LOVE YOUR PAPER!" Lol. I guess I had a smile on my face the entire evening, and oh ya... did I mention "I love my scrapbook paper"?
These cards are made with three different sheets of that gorgeous paper. The flowers on this particular pattern just happen to match a flower punch I got last month (by Martha Stewart Designs) and so I was able to punch out a smaller flower for the larger flower image shown on the paper. It worked out rather nicely if I do say so myself. I used my cuttlebug to cut out the letters. I am really enjoying my new discoveries lately.
Well everyone, happy creating... thanks for stopping by.

No comments: