.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Getting Ready

 
I am prepping my art pieces for cards and prints and a fun Girl coloring book for the art fair this year.
 
 
My crocheted necklaces, paperdolls and charms are all packaged up ready for sale.
 

 
I have colored one of the pages in the Girl Coloring Fun Book I made to show how they look once colored.  In this book I have 15 drawings available for people to make their own and have fun with, all wrapped up in an easy to take apart booklet to work on one piece at a time.
 
I pray that you are all having a great week. 
Many hugs and blessings, praying for everyone on the East Coast of U.S. and other Countries effected by Hurricane Sandy.
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Very nice! I'm sure you'll do well selling these :)

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

These awesome beautiful creations will be sell I think and I wish for you.
Love the portrait of the girl.
Lovely greet
Marja
(marjascreativity.blogspot.nl)

A'n'G Johnson said...

*love* the idea of a coloring book of all your beautiful girls!